Friday 18 March 2011

And now for something entirely diffrent !

Battle field from the French position
Sad to say I'm somewhat of a wargaming  butterfly -flitting here and there , sometime ago I bought in some Foundry 28mm Napoleonic on one of their money saving deals . Was going to use them a'la Old School but could never seem to find the right rules to fit my initial concept , they have been used using Blackpowder and General D Brigade (both successes) , but not OS . Then I came across a game on the blog Hinton Hunt Vintage Wargame Figures - it seemed to be 'just the ticket' and the author (Ian Spencer)  invited anyone interested to Email him and receive a PDF copy . I duly did and received a copy very promptly, having printed them off - only 6 pages (very impressed) I have decided to set up a game and try them out . The scenario is based on Grants 'Scenarios for Wargamers' - Holding Action .
The French CinC consults with his staff
The Austrian General watches as the Infantry moves up into position

No comments:

Post a Comment